Sunday, December 14, 2008

Learning...

It is said people learn from two sources. 1)from mistakes and 2)from others experiences. But either of these are not assuring any guarantee on the lesson learnt being correct. Different people may deduce different conclusions from different situations. Or may learn a different lesson and base their principles on this lesson differently.

In the end the result is that you rationalize your actions to put your conscience and the others around you to shut up.So this shows that point no. 2 doesn't really hold much guarantee of giving proper results. :) .

Whereas mistakes would get you to your inner voice which is the final voice I listen to when in a quandary. This doesn't mean I overlook peoples experience.They are useful to give you the extra eye you need at times before you make a final decision.

Hmmm.....well these are my musings....not overwhelmed this time...Guess I must start another blog for my musings. "My Musings"...a favorite title by majority of the bloggers.So that's not going to be it for me. :). No I am not a maverick. Just that My Musings are not for the world. Only when my musings materialize into a principle or a conclusion do I reveal .:)

P.S ok. Its midnight now and I am sleepy to write more.So concluding with a few words.... I am learning the ways of life and shall keep learning...Its fun. And ya I shall mix lessons from both the above sources in the amounts that my heart says is optimum. Adieu...till my pot of feelings overflows again and I run to my keyboard to type in some more words of wisdom from my life ;).(Pardon my immodesty)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ya right...i did gain a hell lotta wisdom here... :P

AmrutaTheOptimist said...

aha, ash, pot of feelings :o

my god, ash, i dont believe that u can write soo much of wisdom into ur blog (but, sad to say dont hav any in U :d :D .phew. sorry to say out loud ash, till wht time u can remember these comments? :D :D only after that i will meet u )


oh, just kidding. dont take it seriously.

huh, ash, good descriptive and suitable words used. :) :)

now, v r overwhelmed with ur pot of wisdom. :D :D
but, still waiting for more such good posts ash. keep it up..